The University has constituted a Central Committee with the following members for effective redressal of problems and challenges faced by the students of the University.
- Registrar, Chairman
- Dean, Students’ Welfare, Member
- Prof. Giteeka Bagchi, Member
- Dr. L. N. Sethi, Liaison Officer, SC/ST Cell, Member
- All Hostel Wardens of AUS, Ex-Officio Member
- President of AU Students’ Union, Member
The Committee may recommend remedial measures for different problems to the VC for approval./p>
1. Registrar, Assam University, Silchar Phone: 9435375798 E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Dean, Students’ Welfare, AUS Phone: 7002836376 E-mail: email@example.com
3. Proctor, AUS Phone: 9435500933 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Grievance Committee
The University has Public Grievance Committee with the following members for taking up matters related to public grievances if any in the University and its affiliated Colleges.
- 1. Dr. Harsa S, Proctor, Chairman
- 2. Dr. Himadri Sekhar Das (i/c), DSW, Member
- 3. Dr. Susmita Gupta, Ecology & Env. Sc., Member
- 4. Dr. Tineswari Devi, Social Work, Member
- 5. Dr. Subhadeep Dhar, Dy. Registrar, Member
- 6. Shri M. K. Dey, Dy. Registrar (Estt.) & Nodal Officer, Public Grievance, Member Convenor
The Committee shall attend all grievance-related matters seriously and hold meetings once every month for early disposal of the grievances. The Committee shall submit its report directly to the Vice-Chancellor for further necessary action.
Public Grievance Committee Helpdesk
Dean, Students’ Welfare, AUS
Shri M. K. De, Dy. Registrar (Estt.) & Nodal Officer, Public Grievance